FREE SHIPPING ! Steel Guitarist Magazines - All 6 Issues - US Addresses Only
- Usually ships next business day
- Free Shipping
For a limited time, orders with a United States mailing/shipping addresses are eligible for free shipping* on this set of six magazines. Weighing in at about 3 lbs total customers save an average of $8.00-$10.00 in shipping fees!
These are in new condition, have been stored in their original boxes, and out of direct sunlight.
All six issues of Tom Bradshaw's fabled Steel Guitarist magazines
- Jan 1979: Maurice Anderson Interview • Bobby Black • Richard Thompson • Volume Pedals • Pedal Height Problems • Picking Grips • ...and more!
- May 1979: Buddy Emmons Interview • Woman Into Steel • "Sneaky Pete" • E9 Chord Theory • History of Western Steel • Adding A Half-Stop • ...and more!
- Sept 1979: Jeff Newman • Jay Dee Maness • Sonny Garrish: Session Thoughts • Lloyd Green • More E9 Chord Theory • Beginner's Survival Tips • ...and more!
- Jan 1980: Tom Brumley Interview • Herb Remington • Convention Copedents • Steel Guitar in Holland • Maurice Anderson • Gospel Steel • ...and more!
- May 1980: The Ralph Mooney Story • Destesto Number System • Buddy Emmons' Pocket Corners • Correcting Lowering Problems • C6 Chords • Beginning Music Theory • ...and more!
- May 1981 (Double Issue): Paul Franklin • World's Smallest Steel • Buddy Charleton • Hank Penny • Gary Morse • How Records Are Made • Unison Voicings • National Guitars • Over-Return Problems • ...and more!
*NOTE: For free shipping, we reserve the right to mail/ship the magazines by way of USPS or UPS, and to ship via Media Mail rates (3-8 day delivery). If you need your set sooner, send us an email and we can provide a quote based on your needs. Thank you!
Oct 8, 2023: This special pricing may be removed at any time.