The Care and Feeding of Your Pedal Steel Guitar DVD
- 3.4 Ounces
- Calculated at Checkout
The Care and Feeding of Your Pedal Steel Guitar by Al Brisco
Al Brisco, of "Steel Guitars of Canada", shares over 40 years experience with advice that will help players of all levels better understand their instruments and keep them in top condition. Chapters include:
- Unpacking and Assembling
- Parts Identification - All Pull
- Parts Identification - Push Pull
- Height Adjustments
- Changing Strings and Polishing
- Lubrication, Bell Cranks
- Finger and Rod Puller Types
- Mechanical Adjustments - All Pull
- Mechanical Adjustments - Push Pull
- Balancing Pulls, Half Stops, Tunable Splits
- Tips, Troubleshooting, and more...
DVD, Video Production and Design by Joey Ace.
Note: We do not ship this DVD outside of the USA.
Canadian and other international customers can order it from www.SteelGuitarCanada.com.